Curvature Wedge is a high-quality, very compact stage monitor that combines the loudest speaker volume with an optimum angle in a very low profile design. It incorporates a low frequency unit of 12 “(300mm) and a motor of compression of 1.4” (35mm) of exit coupled to a conical diffuser of 60º.
When working in active mode the Curvature Wedge should be used with an appropriate processor that gives you crossover, limiter and equalization functions. In passive mode the Curvature Wedge can be used without processor.
In both active and passive modes, a very good linearity and high performance is maintained for use on stage.
- Very high performance stage monitor
- High-excursion 12 “(300mm) neodymium speaker that supports high power
- 1.4 “(35mm) neodymium tweeter compression motor with titanium diaphragm
- Acoustic diffuser with a conical dispersion of 60º
- Modern birch plywood design
- Operation of active / passive crossover by external switch
- Frequency response 65Hz-19Khz 3dB, -10dB @ 52Hz
- Discrete Connectors
- Available in left and right versions
- Compact and versatile to cover areas near or far from the stage
- Suitable for average powers of F.O.H. And frontfill and sidefill applications
Frecuency Response: 65Hz-16Khz Power Handling: 500W RMS 1000W Peak LF
80W RMS 150W Peak HF
Sensitivity (1W/1M): LF 99 dB
HF 109 dB
SPL Max: 129 dB Dispesion: 60º Conical Nominal Impedance: LF 8 ohms
HF 16 ohms
Drivers: LF 12″
HF 1.5″ Compression Driver
Input Connections: 2x Speakon Biamp, 2x XLR Pasive Crossover: 1.2Khz Enclosure Shell: Birch (15mm) Enclosure Finish: Black Epoxy Dimensions (mm): 341x640x451 Weight: 28 kg
- Documentation Curvature Wedge